Tuesday, January 7, 2014

L'Oreal Rainy Piccadilly watermarble skittlette

Alright! Good morning, everyone!! It's Jan 7th and for the first time I feel like I can take a deep breath after the end of the year/beginning of the next year rush! 

It's also my son's 5 month anniversary today so here's the obligatory statement about oh my gosh, how time flies!! It's been flying so fast I've had barely any time to do my nails. At least not in a blog worth sense. The last mani was so shoddy I hated having it on my nails. The one before that was awesome but I didn't have time to take pictures!! I'll have to redo that one. So, lucky for us, we have a few manis in the files waiting for their time to be shown. Here is one of them!

NailaDay: L'Oreal Rainy Piccadilly watermarble skittlette

I did these a long time ago and posted a not so great picture on Instagram, promising that I would show better pictures soon. Well, here it is weeks later. The main color for this is a wonderful teal by L'Oreal called Rainy Piccadilly. I had used it in the past in a different skittlette here.

NailaDay: L'Oreal Rainy Piccadilly watermarble skittlette

My favorite parts about this mani are actually the accent nails of watermarble and the texture polish. This is the first time I did a horizontal stripey watermarble and I loved it! I have to credit My Simple Little Pleasures on YouTube for the first time I saw this method of creating a water marble design. She has so many different ways to create watermarble designs that I haven't even touched on yet! The colors I used for this one are L'Oreal Rainy Piccadilly and Club Prive.

NailaDay: L'Oreal Rainy Piccadilly watermarble skittlette

Finally, the textured polish is one of the Gumdrops by Nicole by OPI. It was a teal color that I only found at Target. This one is called Emerald Green. I wore it without a topcoat as intended but the shimmer in there is so amazing that I have to wear it with topcoat at some point.

NailaDay: L'Oreal Rainy Piccadilly watermarble skittlette

8 comments:

  1. I agree, the accent nails are amazing. I absolutely love the water marble! Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, looks beautiful, really lovely skittlette with great colours! :)) And the marble is amazing *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the skittlette. That texture color is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I know that texture polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...