Thursday, October 11, 2012

Purple!!!!!

I am currently too lazy/loving my mani to change it so I thought I would post another one from the archives. I adore this purple. It was a polish I had picked up a long time ago at a beauty supply store I couldn't find again if my life depended on it. The brand is I.C.E. and it's in bottle shaped like a Kleancolor bottle. The color is called It Purple and they would be right. This is IT!!

NailaDay: I.C.E. It Purple


Unfortunately, I only took one picture of all it's glory because soon after this, I layered it with something else. As beautiful as this is, I was in love with that layering combo. I will show that in my next post, probably.

In other news, I have had about five days of clinic so far and although there have been a few minor challenges, I am actually enjoying myself! I am not going at a very brisk pace yet so that might have something to do with it. It is a scary, yet wonderful feeling to know that I am using a unique expertise to help people who are in need, even if it's just to say, "that's nothing to worry about". I don't think you have to be in medicine to know what that is like. 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I just realized it's similar to the purple in your profile pic. That's a China Glaze, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Lol! You are so right I didn't even notice. I'm wearing China Glaze Stella.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...