Monday, October 22, 2012

Savina Sangria

Peoples, I am very excited. Today, as I got ready to write this post, I discovered that overnight I passed 1000 pageviews! That means you all are actually coming to read this! Thank you :-)

NailaDay: Savina Sangria over SC Folly

Today's post features a not very much talked about brand called Savina that I found at Nordstrom Rack. It's an inexpensive polish, around $4, and this was my first time trying one of their colors. This is called Sangria. It is has fuschia microglitter suspended in fuschia jelly. I knew just looking at the bottle that it was going to be sheer so I decided to layer it over my current favorite pink, Sinful Colors Folly. You might remember it from such works as the Folly Watermarble. One of these days, I will have a swatch of it by itself. I did stamp over this so I'll show that in my next post. This swatch is two coats of Sangria over one coat of Folly, shown without topcoat.

NailaDay: Savina Sangria over SC Folly

NailaDay: Savina Sangria over SC Folly

So, seeing that I did pass the 1000 pageview mark, I know you guys are coming to visit my blog. If you like what you see, please don't hesitate to use the many number of ways available to follow this blog. Also, if you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am constantly working on making this blog better so if you have any thoughts about it, I'd be happy to hear it!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful polish makes me think of strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it? Although, in real life it's a bit more on the fuschia/magenta side than on the strawberry side.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your milestone! I'm addicted :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caitlin! :-) Do me a favor and if your shoebox full of polish grows, don't tell Dan it was my fault...

      Delete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...