Thursday, October 18, 2012

Revlon Dreamer Swatch with Patchwork Accent

Edit: This is an old post. I was trying to modify some things on the blog and it just republished itself. Sorry!!

Revlon Dreamer is a polish that I passed up over and over again. I would keep picking it up at the drug store and think what a pretty color and then put it down again. I'm glad I eventually picked it up. I think my Love and Beauty Aqua is probably a close match but I have not done a side by side comparison.

NailaDay: Revlon Dreamer with Triangle Patchwork Accent



For this accent nail, I decided to do a sort of patchwork with five different colors in triangles all converging in one corner. It was one of those ideas that sort of pop into your head right as you're about to go to sleep and you think it's the best thing you have come up with in ages when really it could have just been the impending sleep altering your perception of what is actually a good idea. Well, I kept thinking it was a good idea the next day so I went with it. I think I like it. I think I could probably tweak it here and there and make it even better but I'm happy I was able to execute something that I came up with in my head.

NailaDay: Revlon Dreamer with Triangle Patchwork Accent

The colors for the accent nail are: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Freeze!, Revlon Dreamer, NOPI Snow-Man Of My Dreams, Sinful Colors See You Soon, Savina Sparkling Water. Believe it or not, they were all untrieds. That last one looks unreal in the bottle and I will have to do a full mani with it soon.

NailaDay: Revlon Dreamer with Triangle Patchwork Accent


NailaDay: Revlon Dreamer with Triangle Patchwork Accent

And here's a swatch of Dreamer by itself. What do you guys think of this design? I think I'd like to try it in different colors with more patience.

NailaDay: Revlon Dream Swatch



2 comments:

  1. Pretty blue and your accent nail is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhonda :-) I agree, it is a gorgeous blue!

      Delete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...