Friday, February 12, 2016

Color blocking with Barielle Slate of Affairs

Hi everyone!
Another quick mani to show you guys today. I experimented with color blocking and this has to be one of the easiest ways to get quick nail art done. I had painted my nails with Barielle Slate of Affairs a couple of days prior to this mani and wanted to make it more interesting. I had just purchased Orly Mirrorball that day and wanted to use it right away. Here is the result!

NailaDay: Color Block with Barielle Slate of Affairs and Orly Mirroball

NailaDay: Color Block with Barielle Slate of Affairs and Orly Mirroball

They go so well together, don't you think? I must use Mirrorball by itself one of these days. I really liked the color blocking and really should utilize it more often than I do. All it took was a single piece of tape!
Hope everyone has a great day and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...