Tuesday, March 27, 2018

ShleeePolish Super Blue Blood Moon 1.0

Hello guys! I'm excited to share a new indie polish maker on the blog today! Well, she's not new in the indie world but she is new to me. She is a smaller brand with once a week smaller restocks. Her colors are amazing though. I am especially in love with her shimmers and this is one of the best! This color was so popular that she had revived it five times before putting an end to it. I nabbed a second bottle at the last iteration because it is just fantastic.

NailaDay: ShleeePolish Super Blue Blood Moon 1.0

I will show it to you here with the disclaimer that I should have probably applied three coats instead of the two you see here. The opacity is the best at three coats. The slight sheerness of the polish does lend itself beautifully to showing off all that amazing shimmer. 

NailaDay: ShleeePolish Super Blue Blood Moon

NailaDay: ShleeePolish Super Blue Blood Moon

NailaDay: ShleeePolish Super Blue Blood Moon

NailaDay: ShleeePolish Super Blue Blood Moon

Those last two pics above were taken in the shade. Again, thank you to the five of you that are reading this and until next time, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...