Thursday, March 31, 2016

Barielle Blackened Blue and a frankened holo overlay


My post for today will feature another wonderful Barielle blue polish called Barielle Blackened Blue. I think it's more of a blackened teal colored polish myself. It's got wonderful sparkly teal shimmer in a dark, almost black base. Here it is in three coats. 


I then wanted to try something to make it look a little different. I always have an urge to do something to my manicures. With the lack of time I have these days, I can't do any art so I try to change the finish by doing little polish mixes and create a different look. I think it's better than just layering. So, for this mix I used Barielle Blackened Blue, Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-ment and NOPI Imagine If. 


I mixed up tiny drops of the two silvery holographic polishes with a larger drop of Blackened Blue on a piece of foil and placed one coat on my nails. 




Isn't that just lovely? They look cosmic to me. Here's another look at just Blackened Blue again.



Again, thanks for visiting! Comment if you like and come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...