Monday, March 27, 2017

Femme Fatale The Secret of Secrets...but not really

Hi folks!

I debated for some time whether or not I should show you guys this next mani. I have a minor obsession with Femme Fatale Polishes and I've worn few of them in the past and loved them. I have not shown them to you on this blog and that needs to be corrected...but moving on. This might be the first one that I'm not totally in love with. It could be user error so I'm suspending final judgement but I really couldn't wait to cover this one up. You'll see with what in my next post :-)

NailaDay: Femme Fatale The Secret of Secrets

This is one coat of Femme Fatale The Secret of Secrets over a shimmery nude. I don't have the name of that one because it's really old but that's really not important. What's important is that it was a nude, pretty much the same color as my skin. My mannequin hands polish, if you will. Not a look I'm a fan of. So perhaps, if I'd worn The Secret of Secrets alone or over any other color of polish, I would not find it so disappointing. Ah well, back to the drawing board.

NailaDay: Femme Fatale The Secret of Secrets

NailaDay: Femme Fatale The Secret of Secrets

Okay polish fans, until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...