Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fresh Paint Nebula with Laquerlicous Mocha Sprinkles

Hi folks!!

In my last post I showed you an indie polish by Polished by KPT. Today I have another indie polish that I had been eyeing for a while by Laquerlicious. This one is called Mocha Sprinkles. First of all, love the name. It is very evocative of all that is good about cold weather...basically warm, sweet drinks. I'm also a sucker for multi-colored glitter polishes so I was irresistibly drawn to it.

NailaDay: Fresh Paint Nebula with Laquerlicous Mocha Sprinkles


It's a dense glitter mix of metallic glitters in caramel, brown, pink, magenta and teal. There are a variety of sizes and shapes including round glitter. I did not have any trouble working with this polish. They were all well suspended in the base and spread evenly on the nail. I used one coat for this mani.

NailaDay: Fresh Paint Nebula with Laquerlicous Mocha Sprinkles


For the base, I used a polish that actually quite stunned me with how beautiful it is for how inexpensive it is. This is Fresh Paint Nebula, a brand found at Five Below stores. It had a blackened burgundy base with deep berry shimmer with particles large enough to be almost foil like. It made me very happy to wear it. This is only two coats. In certain lights, it had a brownish tone to it, which I thought made it very appropriate for Mocha Sprinkles.

Lightbox:
NailaDay: Fresh Paint Nebula


Direct sunlight:
NailaDay: Fresh Paint Nebula


Shade:
NailaDay: Fresh Paint Nebula


What are some of your favorite indie brands or polishes??

2 comments:

  1. I looove Mocha Sprinkles but am also amazed by that beauty you used beneath it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Know!! What a pleasant surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...