Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pinterest inspired skirt mani

When I first got on Pinterest, there was this picture of a skirt that really drew my eye. I pinned it, then I started wondering what a mani inspired by that skirt would look like. A year later, I finally had the polishes that might make it work.

NailaDay: Pinterest Skirt Inspired Mani



The polishes used here are Love and Beauty Brown/Gold, accent nail done with Sinful Colors Savage and then a coat of Love Nails, then the glitter gradient done with Color Fever Pink Diamond and Spoiled  Jewelry Heist.
NailaDay: Pinterest Skirt Inspired Mani

This is picture that inspired it and here is the link to the original Pinterest pin.


NailaDay: Pinterest Skirt Inspired Mani

NailaDay: Pinterest Skirt Inspired Mani

NailaDay: Pinterest Skirt Inspired Mani

So what do you think? Was my interpretation pretty ok?

10 comments:

  1. what a perfect interpretation of a fabulous skirt! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ηeу there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this
    wеbsite with us so I camе tо give it a look.
    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marκing and will be tweeting this
    to my followers! Excellent blog аnd wοnderful style and deѕіgn.
    Feel free to surf my page ; funny pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are absolutely gorgeous!! i love the inspiration, and you pulled it off beautifully! the color combo is so stunning here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this color combo too. Thank you so much for visiting and commenting! I'm glad you like it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...