Friday, October 5, 2012

Gradient Glitter Sandwich

I don't know who invented the glitter sandwich, but I applaud them. What a great way to take those "useless" sheer nail polishes and showcase their strength. This by no means is my first glitter sandwich but I wanted to see what would happen if I created a gradient sandwich.



This manicure was created by a jelly frankened with clear polish and Love and Beauty Jade. Two coats of jelly Jade, one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie as a gradient and a last coat of Jade. This was shiny enough on it's own without topcoat but I added that anyway. I want to create jellies from all of my colors. This picture shows the original bottle from which the jelly was created.
NailaDay: Jade Jelly Glitter Gradient Sandwich

NailaDay: Jade Jelly Glitter Gradient Sandwich

NailaDay: Jade Jelly Glitter Gradient Sandwich





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...