Saturday, October 13, 2012

It Purple Layered - Rainbow Purple

Now I get to show what I did with the It Purple I showed you last time. I put some Chunky Holo on it. This is layered with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuschia. I got this from the Cherry Culture website. They have several colors available but I only got a few since the base is so sheer that I just wanted ones vaguely in each color group. The effect of layering this polish on dark colors is phenomenal! I love it and wear it for days every time.

NailaDay: I.C.E. It Purple with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuschia



Pretty huh? It's color shifts are best seen under cloudy skies and then they are mesmerizing.

NailaDay: I.C.E. It Purple with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuschia


NailaDay: I.C.E. It Purple with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuschia


3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!!!!
    I love it mattified AND I must say I have a Kleancolor envy ;) Canada doesn't sell this brand but I love their glitters AND their chrome shades (apparently great for stamping).
    Beautiful post
    (ps. I added you to bloglovin, so I hope to not miss on your posts)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased that you like it enough to add to your blog list! To be honest, that last picture is just a trick of the light. I never did get around to mattifying it, even though I thought about it. I can imagine it would look amazing though. Also, have you seen if you can get Kleancolors from the Cherry Culture website to Canada? That's where I got mine! I'm jealous of your Joe Fresh :-)

      Delete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...