Monday, October 8, 2012

A summer mani - Neon Orange

Summer is well on it's way out the door here and as I was browsing through my old pictures, this manicure instantly reminded me of those bright, hot days, making me wish they were here again. Especially since I spent the day with my husband, in the cold rain, trying to fit a sofa into the house that it turned out to be too big for. I don't know what we were thinking when we bought it.
NailaDay: Sinful Colors Summer Peach Watermarble


NailaDay: Sinful Colors Summer Peach Watermarble

For this manicure I used Sinful Colors Summer Peach as the main color and marbled with various other neons, both Sinful Colors and Studio M. I wore it this way for a day then I decided it wasn't quite there and added a coat of my Spectraflair topcoat. I love this stuff. I hope I never run out. It didn't mute the orange as much as it might have a darker color. It also didn't show itself much except for under certain indoor lights and the sun. But oh, what a show in the sun!! I think the orange shows up differently in the pictures below because I used a different camera to take those. It was more neon than that!
NailaDay: Sinful Colors Summer Peach Watermarble

NailaDay: Sinful Colors Summer Peach Watermarble
My goal is to have this topcoat worn with every color of the rainbow eventually :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a bright orange. It's still hot where I live. Lol! Love this mani bright and with specktra flair. Super, Super gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rhonda! I never tried neon until this summer. I love them!

      Delete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...