Saturday, May 18, 2013

Deadly Sins Challenge: Day 8 - Jessica Iridescent Eye Frankened with stamping

Hi all! I published this post then I had to come back and edit it to say, it's my 100th post! I can't believe it! I started this blog not knowing how I was going to maintain it over time. I started it at a time when my schedule was relatively light but just the act of blogging has been so much fun that it hasn't been all that hard to keep up! I try not to let myself feel any pressure about how often to blog and I think it really helps! I also want to thank all the followers I have so far. It's far more fun when the whole process becomes interactive and it's great knowing that there are people out there that are just as into this hobby as I am and actually want to see what I'm up to!

Today's post is kind of a segue from my last post because the base of this manicure is actually a mix of Jessica Iridescent Eye and Nicole by OPI Wink of Tink. Because it would have involved a lot of pictures, I'll show the base color by itself in my next post.

NailaDay: Jessica Iridescent Eye with NOPI Wink of Tink and stamping

 The prompt for this challenge is "(Only if you want) Create a manicure inspired on your laziness... or whatever... I'm so tired..." For me, stamping is one of the lazy forms of nail art these days. Everything else like gradient, marble, freehand etc all seem to take so much more time than stamping. These days, it almost feels like cheating!! The image comes from the Cheeky plate CH 44.

NailaDay: Jessica Iridescent Eye with NOPI Wink of Tink and stamping


NailaDay: Jessica Iridescent Eye with NOPI Wink of Tink and stamping

7 comments:

  1. It might be "lazy" but it is gorgeous! Congrats on your 100th post :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mani! The gold and purple look so rich together in that pattern. And congrats on your 100th post - I've really enjoyed reading since I found your blog a few weeks ago :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It means a lot that you actually get something from this blog! I should have mentioned it in the post but the stamping is actually just done with Wet n Wild black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :-) Thank you for being here and putting these little comments on my posts all this time. It's one of my favorite parts of having a blog, seeing what others have to say about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for reading and for your comment. Hope I see more of you here. You're absolutely right, it did take me some time to figure the whole stamping thing out. It's funny how it's become my fall back nail art. My perfect stamper has turned out to be the soft XL stamper. Transfers images so well. I have not tried any of the Winstonia plates yet. That is going to be on my list. The bundle monster images just don't seem that big anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is stunning! I wish stamping were quick and easy for me lol. It takes me forever :P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It took me a while to get the hang of it. I think getting the soft XL stamper made all the difference, honestly.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...