Friday, April 24, 2015

Salon Perfect How Dare You! with Pure Ice Cheatin'

Hi again!!

I'm so excited to start showing you (hopefully) regular manis again! Let's kick it off with a layered combo that not only works well color wise but name wise as well. Coincidences like that always make me extra happy! This is Salon Perfect How Dare You! with Pure Ice Cheatin'.

NailaDay: Salon Perfect How Dare You! with Pure Ice Cheatin'

How Dare You! is a bright metallic purple. The formula was okay, this took two coats, I think. It was somewhat streaky so I didn't like it by itself a hundred percent. I don't have a picture of it on it's own so you'll have to take my word for it.

NailaDay: Salon Perfect How Dare You! with Pure Ice Cheatin'

The Pure Ice glitter is super pretty. I haven't tried wearing it on it's own but I'm sure it could be built up in two to three coats. As you can see, it has fine purple and blue glitters in a clear base.

NailaDay: Salon Perfect How Dare You! with Pure Ice Cheatin'

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...