Thursday, April 30, 2015

Shimmer Trisha gradient over L.A. Colors Dark Brown


Hello, hello!!

I'm here with another post! I forgot how somewhat time consuming creation of posts can be, and time is a hot commodity these days! For those who care, my family and I are adjusting to life with two little boys fairly well. It's still too early to have have come up with a solid routine but there is a decent one we've settled into that works for now. It will all change again when I have to go back to work so we'll see what happens then.

My post for you today is a simple glitter gradient with a Shimmer polish glitter called Trisha over L.A. Colors Dark Brown. It looks more like a burnt orange color to me and Trisha has orange glitter in it along with a multitude of other colors so that worked out well. I love love love how complex the Shimmer glitters are. I wish I could afford to just get every bottle they have but I contended myself with three...for now. 

NailaDay: Shimmer Trisha gradient over L.A. Colors Dark Brown


I thought I'd bring some extra visual interest (aka, I was bored), by adding some dotted flowers to the ring finger. I think I should have just left it alone now and done the whole nail with glitter or just stuck with the gradient. I love how the glitter pops over black so maybe next time, that's what I should do. 

NailaDay: Shimmer Trisha gradient over L.A. Colors Dark Brown


NailaDay: Shimmer Trisha gradient over L.A. Colors Dark Brown

Hope you enjoyed this mani and thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...