Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Barry M Coral with Yellow Topaz Glitter

Holiday weekend is over and we're back to the same old, same old. We're back to swatch posts from the vault again. This is a two in one, Barry M Coral topped with Barry M Yellow Topaz Glitter. I love the coral but I LOVE the glitter. It's so lovely in real life. Great mix of sizes, some are holographic, spreads evenly with good coverage but doesn't overpower the base. I love it. I don't know why I haven't used it more. Oh, wait, I know. I have enough polish to last me two lifetimes. Oh yeah. 

NailaDay: Barry M Coral with Yellow Topaz Glitter

NailaDay: Barry M Coral with Yellow Topaz Glitter


Here's Coral by itself. This is three coats for full coverage. It's really less orange than it appears here but I can never take pictures of coral without it looking too orange. 

NailaDay: Barry M Coral

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...