Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Stash Swatch - 2true Shade 10

Hi all!
I have a second 2true shade for you today, Shade 10 (aka St. Tropez?). This is the second of the 2true polishes I picked up on a trip to the UK in 2012. This one is also a foil, much like Shade 9, more brown than coppery however. I really really loved this one. The cooler tone of this shade seems to compliment my skin tone better and I think it's even more interesting than Shade 9. You can see these bits of blue and red foil flecks in there that really add a lovely bit of complexity to this polish!

NailaDay: 2true Shade 10

NailaDay: 2true Shade 10


The above two pictures were taken in my lightbox. The below two were taken in my bathroom. Something about the combination of lights in there shows a different side to a lot of my polishes and you guys will be seeing more bathroom pics in the future! I really liked the way this one looked in my bathroom. Those blue and red flecks really sparkle here. Look at my blurred out index finger!

NailaDay: 2true Shade 10

NailaDay: 2true Shade 10

These polishes have really opened my eyes up to complex neutral foils. I really wish I had been paying attention when Sephora Formula X Alchemy was out. What are some of your favorite neutral foils?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...