Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Hello everyone! Happy America's birthday!!

Hope everyone who reads this is having a good day today. I am! I get to stay home. My mom, my mother-in-law and my husband are all home, cooking, eating, talking, painting nails (me), watching movies (my husband) and having a blast!! The mani I'm going to show you today, I actually did today and I still have on my nails! Usually, there's a lag time of a few days to some weeks before a mani gets featured here so this is special :-)

NailaDay: Milani Ruby Jewels and Sally Hansen Freeze July 4th mani

I adore everything about this. The polishes I used, the gradient, the abstract fireworks....ok, so the dotted fireworks need help. But I still love it! The polishes used here are Milani Ruby Jewels, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Freeze!, Sally Hansen Celeb City. I dusted the tip of the ring finger with slight gradient of Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty but you can't really see it in the pictures. It's just extra sparkly in real life :-)

NailaDay: Milani Ruby Jewels and Sally Hansen Freeze July 4th mani


Pixlr.com, where I do my watermarking, had some fun 4th of July overlays and borders today so I just had some fun with those.

NailaDay: Milani Ruby Jewels and Sally Hansen Freeze July 4th mani


NailaDay: Milani Ruby Jewels and Sally Hansen Freeze July 4th mani


It's sort of simple but I'm going to love wearing this for the next few days. Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...