Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sinful Colors Neptune Baby Shower mani and I'm on Facebook!!!

Hi everyone! Another long week where the days just flew by! So much so that I am only now finding the time to post this mani. 

First and foremost, I'm on Facebook!! You can find the link to my page in the row of buttons on the right side of this page ----->. If you like to be on Facebook, please "like" my page and you can follow along with the posts through that as well.

NailaDay: Sinful Colors Neptune with stamping, dots and glitter...oh my!

As promised, I am showing you guys the mani I wore for my baby shower. The main colors used are Sinful Colors Neptune and Orly Powder Puff. I've used the Orly in other manis before when I just want a slightly off white base. It works well to wear in two to three coats. Dries in a decent time and with careful application, doesn't have any annoying bald spots. 

NailaDay: Sinful Colors Neptune with stamping, dots and glitter...oh my!

The accent nails are done with a combination of stamping, dots and glitter...oh my! After stamping, I added little colored dots with SC Neptune and Revlon Wind Fall. The glitters were hand placed after fishing them out of the different glitter polishes listed below. Sounds more time consuming than it actually was! The glitter pieces looked like little flat jewels on my nails.

A sunlight picture.

NailaDay: Sinful Colors Neptune with stamping, dots and glitter...oh my!


NailaDay: Sinful Colors Neptune with stamping, dots and glitter...oh my!

The colors I used for these are:
         Sinful Colors Neptune
         Orly Powder Puff
         Revlon Wind Fall
         WnW Black for stamping
         Glitters from:
                  Jordana Cosmic
                  Love & Beauty Crystal/Multi
                  Love & Beauty Dark Blue
Stamping Plate Cheeky XL B


My invitation was the inspiration for the mani.

NailaDay: Sinful Colors Neptune with stamping, dots and glitter...oh my!

Hubby rating: 10/10. He loved it :-)

7 comments:

  1. Those accent nails are so beautiful! And Neptune looks great too ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deborah! I was very pleased to find out how lovely it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design! Glad to see you on Facebook now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Andrea! And it was my conversation with you guys that finally gave me the shove to do it. I'm hoping it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh, this is beautiful! I have this same stamp, so I may have to copy you :). You're always so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do it! I'd love to see it! Thank you so much! You must be close now.... I have a month left and it seems soooo long....

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...