Friday, April 29, 2016

Blue Gradient flowers over Sinful Colors Treasure Chest

I showed you a swatch of Sinful Colors Treasure Chest in my last post. Today, I'm going to show you my second attempt at gradient stamping and this one I like even better. The first one was here

NailaDay: Blue Gradient flowers over Sinful Colors Treasure Chest

The polishes I used are Konad White and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blue By. The image plate used was Uber Chic plate 4-03.

NailaDay: Blue Gradient flowers over Sinful Colors Treasure Chest

Also, I can't believe that I ever found the time to do a video but my silly little video of me wiggling my fingers around was kinda fun so I had to make another video and try my hand at actual editing this time. So, to see a short video of how I did the gradient stamping, check out my page on Instagram. 
Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...