Sunday, April 24, 2016

Barielle End of the Rainbow

Hello everyone! Today, I'm going to show you a beautiful beautiful Barielle polish. It's amazing looking in pictures and it really was this amazing in real life. This is Barielle End of the Rainbow. 

NailaDay: Barielle End of the Rainbow

This is a sheer shimmery teal color that took three coats for opacity and full depth of color. It has this amazing glowy property to it that was visible in real life as well as pictures.

NailaDay: Barielle End of the Rainbow

Because of how sheer it was, I decided to layer one coat over Barielle A Bouquet for Ava. Oh. My. God. Was that ever an amazing looking combo! I definitely have to try End of the Rainbow over other blues and greens. Seems like it would be stunning.

NailaDay: Barielle End of the Rainbow over Barielle A Bouquet for Ava

NailaDay: Barielle End of the Rainbow over Barielle A Bouquet for Ava

NailaDay: Barielle End of the Rainbow over Barielle A Bouquet for Ava

Thanks for checking out another blog post. Also, if you are on instagram, don't forget to follow me there. My handle is @nailaday. Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...