Saturday, April 23, 2016

How I remove bad polish stains from my nails

Hi everyone! In my last post, I had showed you Barielle A Bouquet for Ava. I had mentioned that it was a stainer. In fact, it's a terrible stainer. I had used that polish one other time in a mermaid mani and took that staining episode to take some pictures of how I deal with badly stained nails. Just to clarify, this is just to remove those bad discolorations from polishes that stain badly, not the yellow color that your nails can acquire over time from polishing your nails regularly.


So here are my nails, quite badly stained right after removing A Bouquet for Ava. I grabbed some whitening toothpaste and slathered it straight onto my nails. I rubbed it around for several seconds and used the thumbnail of my opposite nail to scrape away the staining on my nails. 


After some gentle scraping over all my nails, I washed it all off under water and voila, no more staining!


And, that's it! Short and sweet. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...