Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sinful Colors Athens Update

Hi everyone! So yesterday I showed you guys a mani with Sinful Colors Athens and a gradient tip with Zoya Ivanka. I said that I must have been channeling spring when I created it and you'll see why now.

NailaDay: Sinful Colors with gold leaf stamping

I used China Glaze Passion for the stamping and the image came from the Cheeky plate CH33. Now, with the leaves, I really want spring to come already!!!

NailaDay: Sinful Colors with gold leaf stamping

The first day I wore this mani out, I matched it with a pair of earrings that seemed to fit the color scheme perfectly. I tried to channel Marta's fabulous ability to create such gorgeous photos with jewelry on Chit Chat Nails but I feel like I just look awkward.

NailaDay: Sinful Colors with gold leaf stamping

I don't know. What do you guys think? Maybe photographing with jewelry is not my thing or am I just being too critical?

4 comments:

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...