Friday, March 15, 2013

Sinful Colors Envy St. Paddy's Watermarble

So...I don't have a drop of Irish in me (I don't think). I am not even going to drink this weekend (it would be criminal if I did). So I am celebrating the way I can, with a manicure :-)

NailaDay: Sinful Colors Envy St. Paddy's Watermarble

I used Sinful Colors Envy for the first time in this mani. It's a great green was an almost one coater for me. The other polishes used are Sinful Colors Innocent, Sinful Colors Olympia and China Glaze White Cap. On the ring fingers the base was painted with SC Innocent and and on the middle finger the base was SC Envy. you can see that White Cap is over different colors on each finger.

NailaDay: Sinful Colors Envy St. Paddy's Watermarble

With this particular watermarble I was so proud of my right hand results that I had to show that too. So here the debut of my right hand on this blog. Ta da!!!!

NailaDay: Sinful Colors Envy St. Paddy's Watermarble

The gold shamrock on my left index finger was done with these large glitters I got from a random dollar store near here last summer. I have yet to use the other colors!

NailaDay: Sinful Colors Envy St. Paddy's Watermarble

One last look, this is under softer lighting.

NailaDay: Sinful Colors Envy St. Paddy's Watermarble

What do you guys think? My husband thought the glequin shamrock was too abstract. I kinda like it :-) Better than attempting freehand nail art.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Welcome -the right hand! What an entry! :D

    Have I not said this before- send me some of your water marbling skills please! :)

    I think I will have to put it on my bucket list or something, only way I will even attempt such a thing!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous - I love the colours and the watermarbling is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the first entry had to be a good one! Watermarbling took me a few tries to get right. It's a pain at first. Just try it as an accent once in a while. I find myself occasionally just dropping polish into a glass of water and swirling it around right before I take a mani off just to experiment with polishes and practice. I don't care if it turns out perfect because I'll take it off anyway. At least I can see which polishes will work for when I really want to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I really got to bring out some untried greens for this one.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...