Tuesday, March 26, 2013

L'Oreal Notting Hills Blue mani update

Good morning! As previously mentioned, today I want to show you guys the update to last mani and the reason I fell in love with the Sinful Colors Matte Top Coat and why I bought two backups. This is the previous mani with the addition of glitter tips and Sinful Colors Matte Top Coat.

NailaDay: L'Oreal Notting Hills Blue mani mattified

I freehanded the chevron tips using the brush from the bottle. I love how the matte top coat gives it such a satiny or rubberized finish to the mani.

NailaDay: L'Oreal Notting Hills Blue mani mattified


This is how it was before the matte top coat.

NailaDay: L'Oreal Notting Hills Blue mani update

With this particular mani, I much prefer it mattified. What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I'm starting to like everything matted. Thanks for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...