Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Barielle Belly Dance

       I have a very simple manicure for you today. As you may have noticed if you follow my blog for any length of time, I very rarely do nudes. It's not that I don't like them. I just don't gravitate towards them when trying to decide what to wear each time.  I usually save my nude shades for when I need an understated look, such as for interviews, etc. So, when I began swatching my Barielle polishes, this shade really took me by surprise. Since I haven't needed to wear a nude in a while, it really surprised me how simple yet elegant my hands looked when I wore this. This is Barielle Belly Dance

NailaDay: Barielle Belly Dance

NailaDay: Barielle Belly Dance

The formula was good. It only took me a couple of coats for goot coverage and it was very easy to clean up. The accent nail was done with Barry M Rose Quartz glitter. I'll be showing you that one again with a different manicure in a later post.

And, that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...