Friday, June 21, 2013

Franken Fun Friday: Revlon Royal and Jessica Iridescent Eye

Hi all!

Remember when I did my insta-franken tutorial post a little while ago? I decided that I get ideas to have crazy mixes of my various polishes so many times that I should just start doing them as full manicures and post the results here as part of a little experimental series.

NailaDay: Insta-franken Revlon Royal and Jessica Iridescent Eye


This one was one of the creations from that particular post. I saw my bottles of Revlon Royal and Jessica Iridescent Eye sitting next to each other and I just started mixing them! For details on how I franken without wasting any polish, read my tutorial!

NailaDay: Insta-franken Revlon Royal and Jessica Iridescent Eye

To do this particular mani, I painted two coats of Revlon Royal and then finished up with a third coat of a mix of Royal and Iridescent Eye. I wonder if I had painted two coats of the mix, how much different it would have looked. Maybe another time!

Here it is showing the green shift that comes from Iridescent Eye.

NailaDay: Insta-franken Revlon Royal and Jessica Iridescent Eye

And here it is in the sunlight, in my car.

NailaDay: Insta-franken Revlon Royal and Jessica Iridescent Eye

Cool, huh? I love how the combo is so different from each of them by itself. The possibilities are endless!! What do you guys think of this new series? Can you get behind it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...