Saturday, June 1, 2013

Deadly Sins Challenge Day 12: Envy (A England Dragon with Jessica Iridescent Eye stamping)

Hey hey! This is one of those rare weeks when I'm actually going to have both of the manis for this week's challenge done! This is the next to the last week and I'm actually going to be really sad when the challenge is over. I liked having some guidelines for what to do for my nails. For today's mani, the prompt is "Let the 'Green Monster' guide you to some enviable nails". I went all out with the green for this one. Green for the base and sorta green for the stamping. Even the names of the polishes together remind me of a green monster: a green dragon with iridescent green eyes!! I took way too many pictures to show what A England Dragon looks like by itself so I'll make that another post. This is A England Dragon with Jessica Iridescent Eye stamping. The stamp design is from the Cheeky XL plate B.

NailaDay: A England Dragon with Jessica Iridescent Eye stamping


NailaDay: A England Dragon with Jessica Iridescent Eye stamping


NailaDay: A England Dragon with Jessica Iridescent Eye stamping

These first three pictures are taking with my lamp indoors. It shows you how subtle the stamping looks under those lighting conditions.

The next two pictures are shown under sunlight and under shade. The sunlight picture shows the holo of Dragon. In my next post, you'll see Dragon by itself and you can really see the holo then.

NailaDay: A England Dragon with Jessica Iridescent Eye stamping

NailaDay: A England Dragon with Jessica Iridescent Eye stamping

These last two pictures I took on a cloudy day because that seems to be the best time to see the color shift!

NailaDay: A England Dragon with Jessica Iridescent Eye stamping

NailaDay: A England Dragon with Jessica Iridescent Eye stamping

So, by now you guys must have realized when I really love a mani, I have a hard time limiting myself to a couple of pictures. I hope that's ok with you all. I use Chrome every where I go and I have no trouble getting my pages to load so please tell me if you guys are experiencing difficulties getting my pages to load for any reason.

Also, can't leave a post alone without giving the hubby rating for the mani now. This one got an 8/10. He really liked it :-)

See below for what the other ladies have done for this challenge.



1 comment:

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...