Saturday, June 8, 2013

Julie G Gumdrops Sugar Rush with triangles

Happy weekend everybody!

Hope everyone has been having a good weekend so far. I guess it's time for another post! For this one, I busted out another one of my many textured polishes that I seem to be collecting these days. This one is Julie G Gumdrop Sugar Rush. Apparently a dupe for Zoya Destiny (which I also have now) and OPI Jinx, which I resisted buying. I don't need to literally own ALL the textures, right?

NailaDay: Julie G Gumdrops Sugar Rush

Ahh, Sugar Rush. It's such a perfect name for this type of polish. I always think of sugar crystals when wearing these polishes. I had to take these pictures indoors with my lightbox since it was night time so the color may be a wee bit more orange than usual. I really should invest in a better lamp, I think.

NailaDay: Julie G Gumdrops Sugar Rush


For a little design, I taped off a couple of triangles and painted them with Julie G Hot Cinnamon and Tangerine Dream.

NailaDay: Julie G Gumdrops Sugar Rush


I did include a couple of sunlight pictures so the color can be seen better. This is also after a couple of layers of topcoat.

NailaDay: Julie G Gumdrops Sugar Rush

NailaDay: Julie G Gumdrops Sugar Rush

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I can't wait to try out the others in the collection.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...